Registered Name: Disability Snowsport
Registered Charity Number England 287106
Registered Charity Number Scotland SCO40699
Head Office: British Parasnowsport, Glenmore Lodge Grounds, Glenmore, Aviemore, PH22 1QU
Using This Website
This legal notice applies to the contents of this website under the domain name www.britishparasnowsports.org. Please read these terms carefully before using the website. Using the website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
British Parasnowsport may revise these terms at any time. You should check these terms from time to time to review the information.
The contents of the website are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright and database rights and are owned byBritish Parasnowsport. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any rights in the website or its content and that your retention and use of the website and its content is governed by these terms and conditions. It is prohibited to reproduce (in any form) all or any part of the content of the website unless in strict compliance with the terms set out below.
Licence To Copy For Personal Use
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts from these pages amounting to no more than four individual pages (“the extract”) for your personal use only.
Licence To Copy For Limited Purposes
You may recopy the extract to individual third parties for their personal information only, provided:
- You acknowledge thatBritish Parasnowsport is the source of the extract and you include such acknowledgement and the Snow-Camp Web address (http://www.snow-camp.co.uk) in the copy of the extract;
- You do not modify the extract in any way
- You inform the third party that these conditions apply to him or her and that he/she must comply with them.
Third Party Rights
- The above licences do not apply in respect of any content on this website where copyright is acknowledged to belong to a third party.
Links To And From Other Sites
Links to third party websites from this website are provided for information only and solely for your convenience and are not intended to recommend or endorse any service, product or project. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
British Parasnowsport has no control over third party websites and accepts no responsibility in relation to any content, material or information contained in or accessed from them. You are advised to verify any information on such third party website before relying on it.
If you would like to link to our website, you may do so provided
- You contact email@example.com to discuss the option
- You reciprocate the link
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, does not infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person and does comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
British Parasnowsport reserves the right (i) to revoke the licences granted to you above in this legal notice if you breach any of the terms and conditions contained in this legal notice and (ii) to take any action it considers appropriate in relation to the breach.
The material referred to or included on this website is provided for information only.
WhilstBritish Parasnowsport will endeavour to update the contents of this website on a weekly basis, including the guidance, the material on this website may, at times, be out of date. We will try to keep this to a minimum.